With Game Update 6.2, players will discover what happened to Satele Shan and her followers’ ship in our latest story update, Echoes of Oblivion. For those who are looking for new challenges, jump into the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint to help Shae Vizla fight against renegade Mandalorians and save her flagship.
Along with those additions, we’re introducing a new Login Rewards system, a redesigned Emote Window, another batch of the Ranked Replica rewards, and more!
Echoes of Oblivion
Players will join Jedi Knight Kira Carsen, Sith Lord Scourge, and other allies in uncovering the mystery behind the disappearance of the ship carrying Satele Shan and her students. While searching for the truth behind this disappearance, players will face off against fanatical Servants of the former Sith Emperor and unravel their sinister plot!
The Spirit of Vengeance
Renegade Mandalorians have ambushed Shae Vizla’s flagship, the Spirit of Vengeance II, to steal priceless Mandalorian relics. In this new Flashpoint, players will face off against these raiders to save the capital ship, its crew, and the Mandalorian relics.
New and unique rewards await those who defeat the enemies and rescue the Mandalorians on the capital ship.
Our Login Reward system is a new feature that rewards all players, regardless of their status! The only thing you need to do is log into the game, open the Login Reward window, and claim your reward. Rewards could include Companion Gifts, Crafting Materials, Dyes, Tech Fragments, and more, including some special rewards!
Searching for the right emote will be easier than ever with the brand new Emote Window! Emotes now appear in two simple categories, Unlocked and Locked. This way, you’ll never have to guess whether you’ve unlocked that specific dance emote or not. We’ve also added new icons to differentiate which emotes loop and which emotes have an audio element.
Here is a brief summary of game changes introduced in the latest update.
- A new stronghold has been released on Alderaan! If you want to take a look before purchasing you can check the public stronghold listings and travel to one listed there.
- A small story update has been released. This only involves a couple of conversations and cutscenes.
- Various bugfixes have been applied.
- Various class changes made for balance
For a detailed list of changes made for this update you can view the patchnotes here
Here is what is coming up in SWTOR:
- The Umbaran Patrol Tauntaun; This is a mount that is a subscriber reward. Once you subscribe anytime during February you will be sent this mount via the in-game mailing system.
- Game update 6.1; Dropping on Tuesday Feb 11. This includes an new stronghold on Alderaan and the next small story update.
- February In-game events; Rakghoul Resurgence Event on Alderaan runs from Feb 11 to Feb 18. Bounty Contract Week runs from Feb 25 to March 3.